Sunday, May 13, 2012

Eating Journal (Blog 8)


My eating journal
First, I’d like to say that I don’t have breakfast in the United States for two reasons. First, having breakfast at cafeteria is expensive. It’s about 7 bucks per meal. The second reason is I’d like to have more time to sleep, so I always skip the breakfast time, but I do have breakfast in China because I can make breakfast at after I get up.
So, in Friday, the first meal I had is pizza and hamburger at cafeteria, and I also had coke for drink. I have class at 12 o’clock every Friday, so I don’t have enough time for lunch actually. I randomly picked pizza, hamburger and coke for lunch. It just likes having fast food, not too bad, but not well.
I had dinner at cafeteria too in Friday. One thing I had is special is I found roast chicken here. It tasted very good and I just had roast chicken for dinner because it is hardly to find real meat in cafeteria in recent days.
On Saturday, I also had lunch at cafeteria. I got up at 11 o’clock and then I went downstairs for lunch. When I went to pick up food, I found they just serve breakfast for lunch. We just had eggs, pancakes, sausages such breakfast food for lunch. It was not good.
In the afternoon, my friends and I went to Boulder, so we had dinner at Boulder. We found a Chinese food restaurant for dinner named Zoe Ma Ma. I ordered a chicken soup noodle, and it tasted very good because I don’t eat Chinese noodle for a long time. I had ice water for drink.
I had Chinese noodle again for Sunday’s lunch at Centennial. The restaurant named Chinese Taipei. I ordered a beef soup noodle. It was great because it tastes like the noodle I had in Taipei. Also, I ordered a salt chicken.
For dinner, my friends and I went to have steak in Federal. This restaurant serves special steak. It serves big and thick steak which taste very good. And I just spent 14 bucks for dinner and I think the steak worth that price.     


  

No comments:

Post a Comment