Monday, May 28, 2012

EE2 draft


People should eating many types of food (eating diversity)

Nowadays, food can be the most important tool for people to keep health.
11      Vegetarian, good & bad aspects of being a vegetarian. The good is vegetables are full of nutrition, and the bad thing is people may lack of some nutrition that don’t exist in vegetables, such as Calcium.
22    After reading “How to eat healthier”, I know the color for vegetables represent different values. For example, red vegetables are good for people’s heart health and memory function.
33       After watching the movie “food Inc” in class, people kill animals which are able to eat in bad ways. Animals are living so painful, so I think may be people can eat less meat. I mean people can eat in a balance way, eating both meat and vegetables to keep health. Also, less demand of meat production will decrease the supply of meat and that means less animals will be killed.
44       Eating diversity cause less disease. From the article “Anti-cancer diet diverse”, I know drinking tea often can decrease the risk of getting cancer. That is one benefit of eating food diversity.
55       From a Blog, it says that eating chocolate can help people lose weight. Often, people think may think eating chocolate may make people getting fat. I find an article from website named “Eat more chocolate, lose weight”. In this article, the author says, after doing research, they finally get a conclusion that eating chocolate do help people losing weight.

To sum up, eating food diversity can help people live in a better life. Each food has it own elements which are good for human beings. Although some food taste bitter, some food  taste very sour, actually, they all good for people’s healthy.     

No comments:

Post a Comment