Comparison of two advertisements
For the first advertisement,
it is commercial advertisement for Nestle. The food is for people who don’t
want to get fat. This product will help people keep fit because it just
contains whole grain. Also, this food will be tasted like eating fruits for its
fruit flavor. I think the feature of fruits flavor will appeal some extra potential
consumers who are fruit lover to buy this product. In addition, I think the
audience of this product is the people who want to be slim, especially young
ladies because having a great body shape is one of the most important things
for young ladies, so that they can be looked so charming. In order to keep fit,
young ladies are willing to eat this food for it doesn’t contain fat. Also, I
think just rich people are able to buy this Nestle food for the following
reasons. First, poor people/ lower class people do not have enough money or
extra money on buying food, it means that poor people/ lower class people are
willing to buy the cheapest food, and they will not buy this Nestle product
because this food was made by whole grain, and it will not be cheap. Second,
not all poor people/ lower class people care about their body shape; they are
more focus on how to earn more money instead of body shape, so, I think this
Nestle fitness food will not appeal the lower class people. In another word, I
think just higher class people will buy this product, and the most important
reason for higher class people to buy this product is to keep healthy. Based on
the appeals, the food culture in the United States is taking care of your
health. Nowadays, people are more and more care about their health. Some of
people are usually go to gym to exercise, some of people are more focus on
eating healthy food. I think eating healthy food can make people’s life
balance. As this whole grain food for example. People often eat this kind of
food at home, when they are eating outside, are they able to still eat this
kind of food? No way, usually people are willing to eat food with high calorie,
such as steak, pork, fried chicken. People need to eat something to make their
eating style balance. The Nestle whole gain food can be a good choice because
it is full of nutrition without fat. People need a healthy living style, so
people need such food like the Nestle whole grain food, and I think that better
reflect the food values in the United States.
This advertisement
is also a Nestle advertisement, the difference between this advertisement and
the last advertisement is this Nestle ice cream advertisement is designed for
parents and kids, not for the people who want to keep fit, especially young
ladies. Look at this ice cream advertisement, there are just eight important
words appeared in the advertisement, “Go On…Kids can’t have all the fun.” This advertisement is going to tell parents
that their kids need this ice cream. Also, these words are going to remind
parents don’t forget to bring happiness to your children, come on and buy “me”
because “I” can bring your kid a lot of fun. In addition, look at the picture
on the advertisement, the ice cream looks so delicious and the young lady looks
really enjoy eating this ice cream. Looking at her, smile is always hanging on
her face. For the audience, I think this advertisement’s audience is both
parents and kids. For kids, once they see this advertisement, they will be
appealed by the big picture on the right side of the advertisement. Kids can’t
understand words well, so I don’t think they can better understand what the
words means at the very left bottom of this advertisement, but I do believe they
can understand the picture very well. Throughout looking at this big picture,
kids will know that this food must be tasted very delicious, and then, they will
ask their parents buy an ice cream (just one, not too much) for them. Also,
this advertisement is designed for parents because the advertisement will let
parents know that the Nestle ice cream can bring a lot of fun to their children
if parents buy some of the ice cream for their children. Every parents love
their children, and they will never want to let their children down. We can’t
say that parents are not able to afford one ice cream, actually it is not too
expensive, and parents will know how to make their children happy. Buying an
ice cream now, and making your children happy. Also, watching the background of
this advertisement, it is all blue, and I think it is a good design because it
can bring people a good feeling which is “I feel so cool”. People always wonder
after eating an ice cream, they will feel so cool, maybe, people will find this
feeling after having the Nestle ice cream, or maybe try it once. To sum up,
from this advertisement, it can reflect a food value and food culture is people
really need to know something from advertisement. Just like this ice cream
advertisement, basically, people will know that after having this Nestle ice
cream, I will feel so nice and cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment