Sunday, April 8, 2012

The recent meal I had



 I’m a traditional Chinese guy, so I definitely like having Chinese food instead having Western food (any kinds of Western food, Italian food, Irish food and so on). For the most recent meal I had, in Chinese, we called it “Huo Guo”. Huo Guo is a kind of special eating way, and I think just Chinese people eating food in this way, because people have to put any food they want to eat into this container. For having this special meal, we always put water into this container and boil the water, after the water was boiled, we can then put food into this container. Usually, the food which is suit for this special meal contains pork, beef, lamb, any types of vegetables, and noodles. After a couple of minutes, the food in the container with boiled water is able to eat. Some people prefer to have Huo Guo without any sauce, just like people who like to eat Lay’s in origin. I really like having Huo Guo, especially in winter because I will feel warmer after having that. For this meal, I ate lots of meat, it includes pork, beef and lamb. All of these three kinds of meat are delicious, and I really enjoy eating meat for the special feeling. And you may ask, why do I have Huo Guo and how can I do it? That’s because one of my best friend had just moved into a new apartment, in order to celebrate this “Movement”, we decided to had Huo Guo instead western food. My best invited his best 5 friends (it definitely includes me) come to his home for having Huo Guo and I do think it was a wonderful time for my friends and I.   

No comments:

Post a Comment